I just got in the new doterra Protein powder and I couldn’t wait to take it for a test drive!
So I decided to make some No Bake Protein Balls. If you have never made any before they are very simple and easy. They are a great snack packed with nutients. I didn’t add to much to these cause I really wanted to get a feel for my new protein powder.
Which by the way tastes AMAZING!!!
Easy No Bake doTERRA Protein Balls
- cookie scoop
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 scoops doTERRA chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Peanut butter makes the mixture think so use a little muscle! **Hint if you melt the peanut butter for 30 secounds before adding to mixture will make it a little easier!
- Once everything is combined use a cookie scoop to scoop into dough balls.
- Store in fridge in air tight container.